Saturday, August 10, 2019

Inspection

From time to time I see an inspector from NSW Roads and Maritime, the government department responsible for the oversight of Lake Macquarie, cruising around the Lake. I presume that they are looking out for illegal fishing or nets and checking on moorings and jetties.



Last Thursday they seemed to be very interested in a mooring opposite our home. It was the home of a handsome catamaran for the first couple of years that we owned our place but that we have not sighted for around six months. I often wonder where it has gone.

The absent catamaran
After doing a bit of circle work the skipper and his mates cruised off into the distance. It wouldn't be a bad job on a sunny day.

The Skipper and his Mates




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...