Thursday, June 20, 2019

Caves in Corfu

 19 June 2019

The sun was shining and the sea was sparkling as we drew up in Palaiokastrista, Corfu a charming beachside village. As part of our tour we took a boat ride to see the caves that were just off the beach. It was an enjoyable, calm cruise in a traditional boat out to see the caves and all the pretty small fish.

Of course I took several photos of the caves and the area. My only regret was that we didn't have enough time to take a dip at the beach.

 


Traditional Boats to the Cave


The Beach at Palaiokastrista




Our Captain









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...