Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dragged along

 It's well known among family and friends that I am not a fan of Thugby (oops Rugby) League however after many invitations to a local game I finally succumbed.

The Bubbles added to my enjoyment

I didn't pay much attention to what was going on on the field but, lubricated with a few glasses of bubbly and a nice hot lunch, I enjoyed  my afternoon sitting and chatting with some of the family. Thanks to my son-in-law for the entertainment.

Masquerading as a Newcastle Knights fan in a borrowed cap


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...