Sunday, April 1, 2018

Kota Kinabalu

1 April 2018

We had a long bus ride to get to Kinabalu Park, an area part way up Mount Kinabalu. Kinabalu Park  is Malaysia's first World Heritage Site. Our walk along the Silau Silau Nature Trail which was quite rough took us through the Mountain Garden where we saw many exotic plants.

Our tour included a dreadful buffet lunch at the Liwagu Restaurant. we didn't eat much as we had been fortified by a good breakfast on the ship and knew there will be another  beautiful dinner waiting for us back on board.

With Mr GeniAus, Mt Kinabalu in the background





A rough walk


Our enthusiastic guide








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...