Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Not a bite

We took way too many photos in Santarem on the Amazon yesterday. Here's a selection from the ship and our River Tour And Eco Maica Lake.

Pilot's welcome

The meeting of the waters

Local's camouflage
Houses on the hill

Our tour boat is waiting


Local fishermen

Amazon tributary



We went fishing for Piranhas

Our fishing tackle

I waited and waited but didn't get a bite

Locals fishing nets

Home on the river

We docked near this vessel that was going to Manaus. The passengers slept on hammocks. I'm pleased to be on Regent

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...