Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Love Letter

Yesterday when I attended Grandparents' Day at some grandchildren's school I came across this piece of writing that one of them had written. As he had obviously written it in a hurry I will add a transcription of its contents below the image.


I love my grandparents because almost every sleepover they let me go to my favourite restaurant and have my favourite drink.

They let me go down into the library (shed) to get new books.

They entertain me and keep me safe.

We have breakfast in bed.


Isn't that beautiful.


2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...