Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Riveting Reads 6-8 - New

From the School Library Association comes another title in their fabulous Riveting Reads series. It can be ordered from the SLA website. I have found the earlier issues to be very handy collection development resources.

Riveting Reads 6-8 by Prue Goodwin
ISBN 9781903446355 · December 2006
£7.50 (SLA Members £6.00) ·


For children learning to read, the years between their sixth and ninth birthdays are the most important and the most exciting. Adults want to provide support, but children who are discouraged or bored by the books they are offered can quickly become reluctant to read. The books in this collection have been selected principally to provide enjoyment and a rich and varied choice. Full bibliographical information is given for each title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...