Sunday, December 3, 2006

NLA Digital Collections

http://www.nla.gov.au/digicoll/

I am impressed by the growth of the National Library's digitised collections. There is digitised sheet music for such icons as The Aeroplane Jelly Song; MP3s that include interviews and oral histories; maps that include Sketch & description of the settlement at Sydney Cove Port Jackson in the County of Cumberland taken by a transported convict on the 16th of April, 1788, which was not quite 3 months after Commodore Phillips's landing there plus books and serials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...