Saturday, October 21, 2006

UK Nestlé 2006 Shortlist Announced

In the ages 9–11 category, the titles are: The Diamond of Drury Lane by Julia Golding The Tide Knot by Helen Dunmore and The Pig Who Saved the World by Paul Shipton .

In the ages 6–8 category, the titles are: Hugo Pepper by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell Mouse Noses on Toast by Daren King, illustrated by David Roberts and The Adventures of the Dish and the Spoon by Mini Grey In the ages 5 and under category, the titles are: Wibbly Pig's Silly Big Bear by Mick Inkpen ,The Emperor of Absurdia by Chris Riddell and The Rabbit Belongs to Emily Brown by Cressida Cowell and Neal Layton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...