Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Fancy a trip to the ACT?

The 3rd Canberra Readers and Writers Festival will be held from 6-9 October at the National Library of Australia. International and Australian writers include Ian Holding, Greg Baker, Merlinda Bobis, John Muk Muk Burke, Ian Callinan, Miranda Darling, Shirely Fenton-Huie, Jackie French, Wayne Grogan, Clive Hamilton, Kate Holden, Aneurin Hughes, Diane Langmore, Gabrielle Lord, Melissa Lucashenko, Nigel Marsh, Maxine McArthur, Michael McGirr, Lizz Murphy, Peter Raftos, Kaaren Sutcliffe and Peter Saunders Program available at: www.actwriters.org.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...