Saturday, September 10, 2005


The First Post - TLNewsau reborn


It is two years since I posted anything to TLNewsau first edition (now deleted).

Spurred on by
Pat Pledger's session at the IASL Conference in Hong Kong in July I decided to give blogging another go. Hopefully the bits I post here will be of some use to TLs - particularly those in isolated areas.

New Mitchell Library Site

I alerted the staff at school to this a few weeks ago and some were suitably impressed. My mate Kate wrote this week "It’s a Wow! – make sure you go to “our libraries” and go to the door at Mitchell Library and make sure you’ve got your sound on too…"

Take a look at
http://www.atmitchell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...