Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday Scenes - Part 1

My camera got a good workout today as I went on an excursion out of Salt Lake City with friends Lisa and Roger.  The subject of this , the first of two posts for today is, our morning visit to American Fork Canyon with a drive through  the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.

I will let the pictures tell the story.


Bridge over bubbling waters

Linda is dwarfed by the trees

Roger composes a shot

Boo Hoo


A touch of green

I'm not scared (for those who have read Going on a bear hunt)

We passed on the barbeque



There wasn't too much snow around today



I forgot my skates

Locals having fun


Thanks to Lisa and Roger who invited me to share their adventure today.

4 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...