My genealogy blog GeniAus, where most of my blogging effort is directed, has received quite a few awards but this little blog doesn't get nor deserve the same recognition. It is always gratifying to be recognised by readers and fellow bloggers so I was absolutely delighted when my genimate Crissouli from The Back Fence of Genealogy bestowed The One Lovely Blog Award on this blog. Thanks Chris I am stoked.
The suggestions for passing on the award, if you wish to do so, are as follows...
- Contact your bloggers to let them know you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award...
- I have an amazing collection of chicken stuff
- I try to swim each day
- I am a compulsive volunteerer
- I am suffer from photomania and have 150,00 digital images
- My latest fad is decrapifying
- I love my home with its peaceful surroundings
- I love getting away from home and travelling to new places
Bloggers I admire
I am ignoring genealogy blogs and nominating some other blogs I follow and enjoy
- Adventure before Dementia from Diane
- The Blogalogue from Frankston City
- Confessions of a Bibliophile from Crissouli
- The Cook and the Curator from The Historic Houses Trust
- Grandpa's Postcards from Jana Last
- Librarians are Go from Stacey
- Museum Geek from Suse
- Swimming from Sally
Where are the boy bloggers?