Saturday, August 30, 2014

Found

Mr GeniAus found a parcel for me on our doorstep yesterday. As we don't use our front door (only strangers do that) we don't know how long the parcel had been sitting there.

On opening it I found a book and inside was a note from Hachette Books that read "Congratulations, Happy Reading". I guess the book was a prize from some competition I entered!

My surprise
As I'm curious it may jump to the top of my reading list.

Thanks to Hachette Books for this unexpected surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...