Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Welcome Distraction

Around 9 o'clock today I got a phone call from a four year old who said "Gummy, can we come for a swim."  Of course I replied that that would be lovely so he, his Dad and two brothers came over for a swim and a few other activities. 

Our visit of course started with a fortyfying snack of juice and biscuits which little boys can always devour.  Unfortunately I didn't get any photos in the pool because I was enjoying the water with the boys. I did, however, manage to snap a couple of other activities.

Only one egg so far today

Spoiling the girls with some hand feeding

Little brother prefers to watch from a distance

BobBob showing the ropes

Learner Driver 1

Baby brother takes the wheel


Last turn for biggest brother


1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...