Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fanfare in Salt Lake City

Those of you who follow my Geniaus blog will know that I hit the ground running in Salt Lake City. I've had a great time so far meeting up with old friends, organising a dinner for the Aussies who are in town and doing a spot of research.

I also exercised restraint on my visit to Macy's only buying one pair of shoes and a couple of other items. The newly opened City Creek shopping center just up the road from the hotel is very tempting.

The Harvard basketball team, their cheer squad and a Harvard band are also resident in our hotel. I travelled down in the lift this morning with a delightful young man and his trombone. He was kind enough to pose for me when we reached the hotel foyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...