Thursday, November 8, 2012

What a day this has been.....

I blogged over on my genealogy blog about my activities until dinner time. It was a fabulous day.

On Sunday I mentioned to Mr Geniaus that I had never visited Royal Albert Hall; he agreed that it would be worth a visit so I had a look on their website to see if they ran any tours. Something else caught my eye, it was a notice of a concert tonight with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. As Mr Geniaus isn't too fond of classical music I thought the program of "Best of Broadway" would appeal to him. When he agreed to attend I didn't waste any time buying tickets.

Not only were we bowled over by the concert tonight but the atmosphere in this stunning building was electric. I took a couple of short videos to illustrate this but, as I am experiencing a few technical difficulties, I'll just post some happy snaps instead.

View from our box

All seated and ready


Ready, Mr Music

Singalong with the orchestra

A handsome organ

Like a fireworks display without the bang



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...