Thursday, November 22, 2012

Big Day Tomorrow

We retreated to our suite straight after this evening's show as it's a bumper day tomorrow and we need our zzzzs
We'll be spending the day in Recife, Brazil -  a new country  and a new  continent for us. The ship has given us supplies of hand sanitiser, warned us about pickpockets and reminded us to remove our jewellery before going ashore!
As we are travelling on an American ship there will be Thanksgiving celebrations on board. A parade before we disembark and a dinner with turkey and pumpkin pie on our return.
The excitement continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...